Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Strange

Well its been a while and a lot has been going on. I managed to get my classes sorted out...now I just have to pass them all, got charged and extra $100 for tuition and sent up my credit card to like $900 and I havent bought books yet.

Thats not the strange part, here it is: I went to Coral Springs this past weekend and a very strange thing happened to my van.
When i'm going to drive the van I have to start it up and warm it up before I drive, so on my way to the van (this was in the night) I decided to take out the trash so I opened the van driver door and started the van and proceeded to go to the dumpster leaving the door open and unlocked. When I returned the door was closed and as I tried to open it because it should be unlocked that did not work, now the van is on, keys in the ignition and door locked, I proceeded to try the other doors, nothing. Both my sisters came out and tried all the doors including the trunk, no luck...how did the door close then (the latch) lock? Went inside the house to get the spare key which I know is the spare key and we all know that this key is the spare key, we tried the key on all the doors and nothing...weird huh, we tried and tried no luck so I decided we had to break into the van. I was able to get one of the back windows open and one of my sisters climbed inside the van and opened the door just like that without flipping the latch or nothing, the door was still unlocked but locked...****
my sister said it was a 'duppy' thats what we call ghost holding the door. Once we got the door open we tried the spare key which could not open the doors for some reason but was able to start the van, and since that episode I have to get in from the passenger side the key will not even go into the driver door...I think that is a bit STRANGE!!

No comments: