Monday, January 10, 2005

goings ons

This is just a entry of the goings ons of today as of this time.
I woke up and got ready to go play tennis with my girl, went to look about getting into my senior project class, got the permission code to register from the department advisor, went to the mall to shop for work shoes with my girl and bought a carrying case for my xbox.
Came back on campus to work the front desk of the main building, which was very crazy and hectic tonight with people picking up packages, checking out stuff, calling etc. Tried to register for this class and got an error saying the permission code is invalid !!! can you believe, stress anyway I'm here still at the front desk till nine, probly jus gonna go home watch adult swim later after doing rounds and go sleep, have class at 11am...

No comments: