Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Blah

Oh well nuthin much here, got my tuition check...barely...not even sure if its the right amount and still not into all my classes (hoooray, I feel so confident going into this my last semester) hopefully the check works out and I did not mess it up.

Had my first day of spring traning today, lots of stuff due, decorating, paperwork etc. meetings and meeting residents. time to get back into the chaos of school+work+everything else as dem seh "free paper bun!"

dont know if / when my father is going back to JA should be an interesting semester if he's up here the whole time...

oh well

had a lot of my s**t erased from the common drive at school/work lots of 'artwork' too plus important stuff

oh well, thats how the cookie crumbles

*I wonder if anyone but me reads this stuff**funny*

No comments: