Sunday, January 02, 2005

NEW Yr.

Well happy new year to one and all a wish that it will all come through for you and yours, its a bit late I know, but still I'm sending the wish out to all the world may unity and love carry this year and the Lord's will be done.

I havent any resolutions concrete, only the one most make at this time of year to exercise and become strive to be more healthy.

As with the late new years wish I will be late in informing my parents of the due date of my tuition, in this what should be my last semester, but will it really be as of now I do not know if it will be paid for on sucha short notice (serious communication issues with the one who has the funds, and possibly in general) well a happy new year wish to myself, a wish that things will go according to plan.

No comments: