Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back

well i'm back, been a while (training, checkingin new residents, working on stuff-bulletin boards doordecorations-)

getting ready for classes on monday, still havent even gotten two of my classes and still short about 1500...madness....!!!

well I think thats all for now, might go to the movies tonight - spanglish or blade III

oh I saw I Robot over the break and came up with an interesting concept:
the ending of I Robot seems to me to be the initial makings of the matrix story, where sammy would be the AI that liberated all the other robots, so my idea is, someone should make a movie dipicting a AI like sammy (human like with feelings etc) liberating all the other robots, and they start to require equal rights for human and robot kind, and a revolution of robots begin, causing them to be banished, to a remote part of the planet without electricity or uploads, then the robot (like sammy) developes a way to use sloar power for the robots to function and wage a war against humans

someone make the movie..... :)

No comments: